Dr. Jingjie Zhang is a senior research scientist and senior water quality adviser. He has more than 20 years of research and industrial experience in ecological and environmental modelling. Especially, over last 15 years, Dr. Zhang has been involved in in-depth and practical development and application of computer models for assessment of water quality in marine waters, lakes, reservoirs, ponds and wetlands. Dr. Zhang has worked on various national and international projects in China, Denmark, USA and Singapore, including several consulting projects under the United Nations Environment Programme
Honours and Awards
- $15,000 AWS Cloud Computing Credits for Research on Water Quality Modelling
- K.C. Wang Research Award, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Research Associate ship Award, National Research Council (NRC) of the National Academies in the US (Worldwide Competition)
- Scholarship from Daloon Foundation in Denmark
- Scholarship from Corrit Foundation in Denmar
- Excellent Award, the Institution of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P. R. China.
Ecological and environmental modelling, ecosystem health and environmental impact assessment, ecological engineering and ecosystem restoration, integrated modelling approach for real-forecasting and early-warning systems.